The Sidekick Foundation® seeks to achieve a balance between human development and sustaining biodiversity for the benefit of all.
- Eliminate poaching as an immediate threat to elephants and other wildlife by supporting ever-present anti-poaching patrols that work in cooperation with an intelligence network
- Increase the use of effective and innovative mitigation techniques and technologies that protect elephants and communities living with wildlife
- Reduce the demand for ivory and other illegal wildlife products by supporting effective advocacy initiatives
- Secure the habitat of elephants and other wildlife for future generations through informed land-use planning and management
- Demonstrate and promote viable conservation compatible enterprises as alternative sources of income for communities living with wildlife
- Identify, connect and develop the next generation of conservation leaders
- Connect future conservation heroes with organizations to create champions for the protection of wildlife and preservation of ecosystems